Attention: Brainerd Lakes Area Engineers. Are you the next addition for our team?
Join our team in Brainerd, MN to help reshape the ultrasonic sensor landscape and make products used by thousands of engineers worldwide.
As the Robotics or Multi-Disciplined Engineer you are responsible for:
- Designing, improving, and testing electrical circuits and hardware
- Designing, improving, and testing software
- Designing, improving, and testing mechanical designs
- Streamlining processes- continuous improvement
- Overseeing large projects to ensure proper completion
- Working on a collaborative team
- Developing and helping to execute test plans
- Assisting sales with customer applications and custom projects.
Simply email your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected] with "Robotics Engineer" as the subject line.
As a Sales Executive you are responsible for the relationship to the customer.
Duties may include:
- Assisting with sensor selection
- Being the account liaison for required information
- Knowing and understanding the account and project
- Facilitating communications with the needed resources
- Ensuring the customers are satisfied with the service
- Ensuring the customers order requirements are understood and followed or negotiated properly
- Cold calling
- Account forecasting
Simply email your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected] with "Sales Executive" as the subject line.
As a Sales Application Engineer, you will need to learn and understand customer requirements while guiding the customer through the development cycle.
Skills needed include:
- Advanced knowledge of sensor operation and troubleshooting
- Strong sensor product knowledge to ensure the right sensor is developed into the application
- Understanding of the MaxBotix engineering process to facilitate the customization of a sensor for an application.
- Facilitate the customer solution. Including writing the corresponding quotes for the customer to order.
Simply email your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected] with "Sales Application Engineer" as the subject line.
Simply email your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected] with the title you're interested in as the subject line.
Not a good fit for you or know someone in your network this may be a great fit for?
Feel free to share this opportunity with your network via social media by clicking an icon below.
Our Community mission is "Better Jobs for a Better Community".
By bringing more jobs to the Brainerd Lakes Area, we believe we can make a bigger impact on people.
We believe in products that make a difference.
Our goal is to design and manufacture ultrasonic sensor technology that drives innovation and creates exciting new industries and applications.
Providing Proven Applications
With thousands of applications supported, we've been able to help over 20,000 engineers find sensor solutions for over 10,000 projects.
We have invested years in product design and development.
Factory calibrations are performed for our ultrasonic sensor s to have the same response with a specified range for the same target, every time.
We've Made the Inc 5000 List of
Fastest Growing Companies from 2015-2017
While we celebrate our growth, we also must celebrate our customers' successes. The reason we grow is due to the successful deployment of projects our products have been trusted to be integrated in.
Learn More About the Products We Sell and the Industries We Serve
While you’re here, we’d like to help you in your discovery stage. You can review these resources to help you get started with ultrasonic sensors.