These ultrasonic proximity sensors detect objects in a calibrated detection zone. The LV‑ProxSonar‑EZ sensors report when an object (such as a person) enters the detection zone. The target is released after leaving the LV‑ProxSonar‑EZ detection zone.
The LV‑ProxSonar‑EZ3 has a detection zone of ~2 feet and will allow for 13+ simultaneous sensors.
- Resolution of 1 inch
- ~2.5 second target acquire time*
- ~1.5 second target release time*
- Automatic multi-sensor operation
- People sensor
- Maximum reported range of 254 inches (645 cm)
- ~2 foot proximity detection zone (24 inches or 60 cm)
- Run up to 13+ sensors in the same environment
- Choice of 2 digital outputs: Logic Level (High/Low) and RS232 serial
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from sensor outputs: Serial and Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 6 inches range as 6 inches
- Operates from 2.5-5.5V
- Low 2.0mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- 2 foot detection zone
Quote Request Form: For orders greater than 100 sensors
*Custom times available for a nominal NRE fee
All part numbers are a combination of a six-character base followed by a dash and a three-digit product code. Please review the following table for more information on the three-digit product code.
|1||3/4″ NPS WR|
|2||3/4″ NPS WRC|
|4||Ultra Compact Flush Mount|
|0||No Options (Bagged)|
|3||F-Option and P-Option|
|4||No Options (Trayed)|
|0||No Wire Attach|
The following table displays all of the active and valid part numbers for this product.