Features of the MB1014, ProxSonar-EZ1, include one-inch resolution, both proximity and range information for the nearest detectable target, and various output options: high/low logic level and RS232 serial.
The LV-ProxSonar‑EZ line is designed people or obstacles that enter within a calibrated detection zone. The LV-ProxSonar-EZ proximity sensors report when a person or other detectable target enters the detection zone. The target is released after leaving the LV-ProxSonar-EZ’s detection zone.
The MB1014 has a detection zone of ~5 feet. The MB1014 will allow for 8+ simultaneous sensors depending on sensor mounting and environment.
- Resolution of 1 inch
- ~2.5 second target acquire time*
- ~1.5 second target release time*
- Automatic multi-sensor operation
- People sensor
- Maximum reported range of 254 inches (645 cm)
- ~7 foot proximity detection zone (84 inches or 213 cm)
- Run up to 6+ sensors in the same environment
- Choice of 2 digital outputs: Logic Level (High/Low) and RS232 serial
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from sensor outputs: Serial and Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 6 inches range as 6 inches
- Operates from 2.5-5.5V
- Low 2.0mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Longest detection zone
Quote Request Form: For orders greater than 100 sensors
*Custom times available for a nominal NRE fee
All part numbers are a combination of a six-character base followed by a dash and a three-digit product code. Please review the following table for more information on the three-digit product code.
|1||3/4″ NPS WR|
|2||3/4″ NPS WRC|
|4||Ultra Compact Flush Mount|
|0||No Options (Bagged)|
|3||F-Option and P-Option|
|4||No Options (Trayed)|
|0||No Wire Attach|
The following table displays all of the active and valid part numbers for this product.