Add additional chemical resistance to your outdoor sensor
- MB7950 Mounting Hardware
Mounting Hardware for our outdoor sensors
- MB7954 Shielded Cable
Provide stable power to your sensor
- MB7092 XL-MaxSonar-WR
Our most advanced and accurate outdoor ultrasonic sensor
- MB7060 XL-MaxSonar-WR1
Our most popular outdoor ultrasonic sensor
- MB7060 XL-MaxSonar-WR1
Pulse width output version of this ultrasonic sensor
For larger quantities, please contact MaxBotix Inc. for pricing.
The IP67 rated MaxSonar-WR sensors are now available with an I2C bus interface. This allows for up to 127 sensor to be operated on a single bus interface for multi‑sensor operation.
The I2CXL-MaxSonar-WR is a weather resistant sensor designed for outdoor detection and ranging.
The weather resistant I2CXL-MaxSonar-WR is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This outdoor sensor provides very short to long distance detection and ranging in a compact, robust PVC housing. The ultrasonic sensor meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PCV pipe fittings.
High output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The I2CXL‑MaxSonar‑WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long range detection zones.
Models with additional chemical resistance are available
The F-Option design modification provides our weather resistant sensors with extra protection against corrosive chemical environments. Ask for the F-Option when ordering.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- Up to 40Hz reading rate
- Simple I2C bus interface
- Easy control of multiple sensors
- Control up to 127 sensors using two wires
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- I2C Bus interface
- Operates from 3.0-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -40˚C to +70˚C (-40˚F to +160˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Weather Resistant (IP67), optional Chemical Resistant F-Option
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4" National Pipe Thread Straight)
- IP67 rated, I2C interface ultrasonic sensor
- Maximum range of 765 cm (300 inches)
- Long range, narrow detection zone
Volume Pricing (25 or more units): Contact MaxBotix Inc.