Ultrasonic Sensors for OEMs, Engineers, Distributors & Educators
MaxBotix Inc., designs and manufactures ultrasonic sensors for a wide variety of applications and has been driving innovation in the ultrasonic sensor industry for the last 10 years. Our ultrasonic sensors are made in America and shipped worldwide from our 22,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Minnesota, USA.
Integrity & Excellence. Customer satisfaction is our first priority — including product selection, design, development, ordering, shipping, and technical support. Ordering is easy through our online store or customers can purchase from one of our many distributors worldwide. MaxBotix Inc., offers hundreds of easy-to-use ultrasonic distance sensors across 20 product lines. See our product catalog of Ultrasonic Sensors.
Application Specific. Different applications require different ultrasonic sensors. We design our processes to manufacture ultrasonic sensors by the thousands. It’s that simple. Engineers and OEMs value our factory calibrations because once a product is selected they can move forward with their large-scale deployment without manually configuring each individual sensor.
- Simple Mounting
- Low Power Requirements
- Select from Multiple Outputs
- High Reading Stability
- Calibrated Beam Patterns
- Additional features on each product page
- People Detection
- Remote Bin Measurement
- Automated Store Displays
- Water Level Measurement
- Parking Sensor
- More Applications
MaxBotix Inc., Ultrasonic Sensors
Corporate Mission. We believe in products that make a difference. Our goal is to design and manufacture sensor technology that drives innovation and creates exciting new industries and applications. We are always surprised with how creative customers are in using our sensors. See for yourself on Facebook. Our products make new technologies possible, productive, and profitable.
- Mission. Be the sensor company of choice by providing high quality, easy‑to‑use, cost effective sensors that meet the customer’s requirements.
- Quality Concept. Meet the requirements and expectations of our customers by continuously improving our products, services, and business processes.
- Industry Vision. Creating vision for the future.
Community Vision. Our community mission is "Better Jobs for a Better Community". In 2014, we were selected as one of three finalists from 900 companies by the Brainerd Area Chamber of Commerce for the Business Excellence Award. You can read the article in the Brainerd Dispatch: MaxBotix Repurposes Equestrian Center. And, yes, we started in a garage like other great innovators!
- Proven Applications. We have invested years in product design and development. See our list of Applications.
- Consistent Quality. Factory calibrations are performed for our ultrasonic sensors to have the same response within a specified range for the same target — every time!
- Custom Solutions. Our engineers work with you to design, test, and manufacture a custom solution if we do not already have the sensor for your application.