Innovative Ultrasonic Sensors
Easiest to Use High Performance Ultrasonic Sensors for OEMs, Engineers, Distributors & Educators
MaxBotix Inc., designs and manufactures ultrasonic sensors for a wide variety of applications. We have been driving innovation in the ultrasonic sensor industry for the last 10 years. Our sensors make great ultrasonic distance sensors. They are made in America and shipped worldwide from our 22,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Minnesota, USA. Download our company brochure to learn more about MaxBotix.
Integrity & Excellence. Customer satisfaction is our first priority — including product selection, design, development, ordering, shipping, and technical support. Ordering is easy through our ultrasonic sensor online store or customers can purchase from one of our many distributors worldwide. MaxBotix Inc., offers hundreds of easy-to-use ultrasonic distance sensors across 20 product lines. See our product catalog of ultrasonic proximity sensors, we carry sensors for a wide variety of applications such as Kiosk Applications, Robotic Applications, UAV Applications, Vehicle Profiling Applications and People Detection Applications.
Inc. Magazine ranks MaxBotix Inc., No. 1752 on its 35th annual Inc. 5000, an exclusive ranking of America's fastest growing private companies. The Inc. 5000 list presents the most comprehensive look at America's job creators. Companies are ranked according to the percentage growth of their annual revenue over a three–year period.
Bob Gross, President & CEO says, "It's an honor to be recognized among the leading companies in America. We appreciate our employees for their dedication and talent, as well as our loyal customers for their support."
Ultrasonic Sensors Made in the USA -
All of our sensors are made in Brainerd, Minnesota.
Application Specific. Different applications require a different ultrasonic range finder. We design our processes to manufacture ultrasonic sensors by the thousands. It is that simple. Engineers and OEMs value our factory calibrations because once a product is selected they can move forward with their large-scale deployment without manually configuring each individual ultrasonic range finder.
- Simple Mounting
- Low Power Requirements
- Select from Multiple Outputs
- High Reading Stability
- Calibrated Beam Patterns
- Additional features on each product page
- People Detection
- Remote Bin Measurement
- Automated Store Displays
- Water Level Measurement
- Parking Ultrasonic Sensor
- More Applications
MaxBotix Inc., The Best Ultrasonic Sensor Solutions
Corporate Mission. We believe in products that make a difference. Our goal is to design and manufacture ultrasonic distance sensor technology that drives innovation and creates exciting new industries and applications. We are always surprised with how creative customers are in using our ultrasonic proximity sensors. See for yourself on Facebook. Our products make new technologies possible, productive, and profitable.
- Mission. Be the ultrasonic range finder company of choice by providing high quality, easy‑to‑use, cost effective ultrasonic sensors that meet the customer’s requirements.
- Quality Concept. Meet the requirements and expectations of our customers by continuously improving our products, services, and business processes.
- Industry Vision. Creating vision for the future.
Community Vision. Our community mission is "Better Jobs for a Better Community". In 2014, we were selected as one of three finalists from 900 companies by the Brainerd Area Chamber of Commerce for the Business Excellence Award. You can read the article in the Brainerd Dispatch: MaxBotix Repurposes Equestrian Center. And, yes, we started in a garage like other great innovators!
- Proven Applications. We have invested years in product design and development. See our list of Applications.
- Consistent Quality. Factory calibrations are performed for our ultrasonic distance sensors to have the same response within a specified range for the same target — every time!
- Custom Solutions. Our engineers work with you to design, test, and manufacture a custom solution if we do not already have the sensor for your application.