- MB7954 Shielded Cable
Provide stable power to your sensor
- MB1220 XL-MaxSonar-EZ2
Our most recommended indoor ultrasonic sensor
- MB1240 XL-MaxSonar-EZ4
Our high performance indoor sensor frequently used for large target applications
- MB1200 XL-MaxSonar-EZ0
One of our most sensitive indoor ultrasonic sensors
- MB1361 XL-MaxSonar-AEL1
Analog envelope output version of this sensor for easy troubleshooting
For larger quantities, please contact MaxBotix Inc. for pricing.
The XL‑MaxSonar‑EZL1 offers a lower hardware gain and a smaller, narrower detection zone than the MB1260. This makes the XL‑MaxSonar‑EZL1 a great choice for people detection applications. In addition to detecting small objects, the XL‑MaxSonar‑EZL1 can also detect large targets to the extended range of 1068 cm (420 inches).
The sensor is small in size, yet the high output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and real-time noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings for most users. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The XL‑MaxSonar‑EZ sensor line is factory calibrated to match the sensor beam patterns and provides a long range detection zone.
The MB1210 is a version of this sensor with shorter maximum range.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz reading rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 20 cm range as 20 cm
- Operates from 3.3-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from 0˚C to +65˚C (32˚F to +149˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Wide and sensitive beam, detects small targets to significant distances
- Maximum range of 1068 cm (420 inches)
- Hardware gain of 2000
- Long range, medium detection zone for small targets
Volume Pricing (25 or more units): Contact MaxBotix Inc.
MB1261 Datasheet........................XL-MaxSonar-EZL1 Datasheet
Ultrasonic Sensor Selection Guide.....Ultrasonic Sensor Selection Guide
Reliability Demonstration.................MTBF Report
XL Chaining Application Notes..........XL AN Output Constantly Looping
High Resolution Pictures..................High Resolution Pictures.zip