- MB7954 Shielded Cable
Provide stable power to your sensor
- MB1010 LV-MaxSonar-EZ1
Our most popular indoor ultrasonic rangefinder
- MB7060 XL-MaxSonar-WR1
Our most popular outdoor ultrasonic sensor
- MB1060 LV‑MaxSonar‑EZ
5 Pack Sampler
One of each of the LV‑MaxSonar‑EZ ultrasonic rangefinders
- MB1061 LV-MaxSonar-EZ
10 Pack Sampler
Two of each of the LV‑MaxSonar‑EZ ultrasonic rangefinders
- MB1220 XL-MaxSonar-EZ2
Our most recommended indoor ultrasonic sensor
For larger quantities, please contact MaxBotix Inc. for pricing.
The LV‑MaxSonar‑EZ1 is a great choice for use where sensitivity is needed along with side object rejection.
The original LV‑MaxSonar‑EZ products were the first low cost, high quality ultrasonic distance sensors to offer easy to use outputs, no sensor dead zone, calibrated beam patterns, stable range readings, low power demands, and a host of other features.
The LV‑MaxSonar‑EZ1 is our most popular indoor ultrasonic sensor and is a good, low-cost starting place for a customer not sure of which LV‑MaxSonar‑EZ sensor to use.
- Resolution of 1 inch
- 20Hz reading rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 6 inches range as 6 inches
- Maximum Range of 254 inches (645 cm)
- Operates from 2.5-5.5V
- Low 2.0mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Our most popular indoor ultrasonic rangefinder
- Our low cost, all-around sensor that is excellent for many projects
- Best beam and sensitivity balance for the LV-MaxSonar-EZ sensors
Volume Pricing (25 or more units): Contact MaxBotix Inc.
Ultrasonic Sensor Selection Guide.....Ultrasonic Sensor Selection Guide
LV Chaining Application Notes..........LV AN Output Commanded Loop
LV Chaining Application Notes..........LV AN Output Constantly Looping
LV Chaining Application Notes..........LV AN Output Simultaneous Operation
Quick Start Guide..........................LV-MaxSonar-EZ Quick Start Guide
High Resolution Pictures..................High Resolution Pictures.zip