Industrial IoT Level Sensing Device
Villard-de-Lans, France based company ATIM develops solutions for smart cities, smart energy, and smart agriculture.
Their solution, the ACW-LVL uses MaxBotix WR sensors for ultrasonic remote distance measurement applications, which are Sigfox and LoRa ready.
The ACW-LVL makes it possible to transmit the water level, snow, sand or a filling rate of silos or containers via the network.
Working with ATIM will allow you to have a Proof of Concept solution available within 10 workdays.
The Distance Sensor Measurement Use Cases
Monitoring Tanks Levels
- Track the rate of waste containers filling
- Collect data about the levels in smart waste systems around a city
- Organize the collection of waste
- Optimize waste collection routes
Monitoring Levels in Agriculture Applications
- Check the level of raw material silos on construction sites (sand, gravel, etc.) or on farms (cereals, grains, etc.) in real time.
- Remaining stock can be quickly identified.
- Schedule restocks on autopilot
Monitor Water Levels
- Monitor the water level of rivers
- Identify rising water levels during periods of heavy rain
- Be aware of the level rising too rapidly and take safety measures when you see it.
Not sure if our sensors would be the right fit for your application?
Click the button below to contact our team to discuss your project needs.