Welcome to a series of articles that walks you through the complete process of integrating an ultrasonic sensor into your application. These articles are packed with valuable information and tips to help you complete a successful ultrasonic sensor implementation whether you are a large scale designer, an application engineer, or a hobbyist. Customer success and satisfaction is our top priority.
MaxBotix Inc., Design Cycle Guide
This guide outlines the process of working with MaxBotix Inc., from concept to product design, testing and finally to deployment and full production. The guide gives you valuable information and DESIGN TIPS to help you complete a successful ultrasonic sensor implementation.
Follow these eight phases for a successful ultrasonic sensor implementation. We are releasing one article weekly for each of the phases and for your convenience, the full Design Cycle Guide will be available on our website soon.
- Concept & Requirements. Determine that an ultrasonic sensor is the right solution.
- Discovery & Education. Establish business relationships and processes.
- Product Selection. Collaborate on the right solution including custom sensors.
- Proof of Concept & Testing. Build your proof of concept and pilot lot for testing.
- Production Planning. Complete the planning and ordering for full deployment.
- Full Deployment & Production. Rollout of full deployment and production.
- Feedback Evaluation. Provides continuous improvement and feedback of our process.
- Partnership & Future Projects. Continue collaboration on future solutions.
Applications for Ultrasonic Sensors
Ultrasonic sensor technology is used in many applications. These are some of the more common applications.
If your application or idea is not listed, contact MaxBotix Inc., and our sales team will contact you to review your application.
Customer success and satisfaction is our number one priority. MaxBotix Inc., believes in creating relationships and partnerships with our customers. We do our best to give a great customer experience from concept through full deployment.
Look for our next article: Concept & Requirements. Determine that an ultrasonic sensor is the right solution.