Add additional chemical resistance to your outdoor sensor
- MB7950 Mounting Hardware
Mounting Hardware for our outdoor sensors
- MB7954 Shielded Cable
Provide stable power to your sensor
- MB7092 XL-MaxSonar-WR
Our most advanced and accurate outdoor ultrasonic sensor
- MB7060 XL-MaxSonar-WR1
Our most popular outdoor ultrasonic sensor
This sensor is not recommended for new product designs
To order please contact MaxBotix Inc at email@example.com
For larger quantities, please contact MaxBotix Inc. for pricing.
The weather resistant LV-MaxSonar-WR is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This outdoor sensor provides very short to long distance detection and ranging in a 1 inch resolution with a robust PVC housing. The ultrasonic sensor meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings.
Using one of the below models is recommended
The MB7052 is the most advanced filter version of this sensor.
The MB7060 is the standard version of this sensor
The MB7062 is the stability filter version of this sensor.
The MB7066 is an extra-long range version of this sensor.
The MB7070 is an analog envelope output version of this sensor.
Models with additional chemical resistance are available
The F-Option design modification provides our weather resistant sensors with extra protection against corrosive chemical environments. Ask for the F-Option when ordering.
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 select sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- No dead zone, objects closer than 12 inches range as 12 inches
- Resolution of 1 inch
- Operates from 3.3-5.0V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- 20Hz reading rate
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Power up calibration
- Some noise tolerance & clutter rejection
- Weather Resistant (IP67), optional Chemical Resistant F-Option
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4" National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Maximum range of 254 inches (645 cm)
- Long range, narrow detection zone
Volume Pricing (25 or more units): Contact MaxBotix Inc.